funeral What a day, with all this wind today made me want to spend the do anything. So having nothing better to do, I write on the blog.
the other night finally after months I was able to find streaming "We want sex." A British film that I liked a lot and then the films based on true stories I love them.
Talk of the strike made by 187 women in the 1968 Ford, which I recommend you to see.
Today I started watching the fifth season of skins, but the best will always be the first, going forward it is a bit 'lost. But I do not dislike the new characters and I find adorable Franky.
The photography class is going fairly well, I'm uploading photos on their group are fairly valued. What makes me really happy.
Now also beginning to feel hungry, while he turned around to look at some pictures I found this and I want this hair color.
Ah I did the reconstruction nails and I made zebra, you be my trash out every now and then. And here is a picture, I repeat my hands but I suck Belline nails are not? Ah look into this picture Ciak, it seems almost tender right?.
This evening after dinner, I go to Angela to make him their hands. Un beso a todos!
0 comments:
Post a Comment