Hola a todos, well I say that? Today I started to make a nail, came very nice ^ ^. I hope to make some thing with this and with make up.
And here's the picture of my job today. Then maybe go to Tenerife and need an accommodation, call (xD). Meanwhile
I'm leaving some curriculum, but still nothing, because you do not have much experience.
But we try to smile at life, in this last period I was a bit 'down for some factors, but is already returning the smile.
What more compelling story of my misfortunes? Sunday I went to Angela's house for a barbecue to inaugurate the new house (beautiful). The photographs came an error and then do not load, in the end I enjoyed it even though I was already at 23.00 the abbiocco (xD). It 's always when I eat so much. Meanwhile, I made a little 'more with Lola, the English girl is really cute, and now thanks to you both try to improve my English (Poor) and my English (also lowest level). Since she has to talk about problems.
Meanwhile, with the arrival of my sister has decided to open a pizzeria in Laguna and I would say that the cut are quite excited, because I really like that town.
hope for the next month to have new news exception, ah, and I will also vent'uno years (oh mother, as time passes).
And now I see the new episode of Pretty Little Liars, with the subs in English. Things really go out now with subtitles in English (Better than me).
un beso!
0 comments:
Post a Comment