Thursday, February 25, 2010

West Coast Choppers Birthday Party

candidate in Lombardy


Cristina Giancola was born in Milan on 2/08/69 (zone 5) I have always lived in my city 'that I love very much , with my father already 'Adviser zone 5 for many years together we have fought for the issues that were and are in my area and cosi'come in all areas of Milan have always been in favor of the elderly for whom I volantariato. I was 10 years for voluntary even in shelters, I follow as a manager of a football team Valleambrosia (Rozzano) has always been close to young people. I love my friends and people like me who love life! I would like to change the world and solve problems in 1000 but unfortunately I have no magic wand. If I lean maybe not 1000 but 2 or 3 problems we solve them together, and that is why with the support of Youth Polo, Polo Centre, the various associations that always support me, and many friends, I decided to accept candidacy in the upcoming regional elections in Lombardy in the lists of the UDC.

HELP ME TO HELP

0 comments:

Post a Comment