Sunday, February 28, 2010

Plucking Ingrown Hairs

Cristina SARA 'with you! Who is Cristina Giancola


CRISTINA GIANCOLA:

will be 'among the people
PERSONALLY markets in the churches and associations to speak on all of our problems ....

Every Saturday afternoon I was in Buenos Aires with the van ....... OR IN VARIOUS MARKETS.

Today March 6 Giancola has been in the market Tibaldi:
The problem of this market is that: many have hidden in the stand Baravalle Street and not visible, while most of the stalls is displaced along the boundaries of the park and very visible, at the expense of sales.

Licenses being the same as the law, so chidero 'with the lengthening of the market force eclusivamente through the park.

TODAY March 16:
HAVE BEEN IN MY AREA OF THE MARKET Cermenate:
THE MARKET is and always will be 'A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE GO TO SAVE THE COMMON ... BUT INSTEAD IN THIS OPPORTUNITY IS USED ONLY BY THEIR POLITICIANS TO DISTRIBUTE FLYERS, asks VOLANTINANTI Cermenate STREET TO BE DIRECTLY AND RUNNING CANDIDATES PERSONALLY AND LISTEN TO PERSONALLY people's problems.

Aiutamemi to help
I was with you I realized how angry you are and what you do not have more 'faith in politics.
But this election is based on the person ... that's why I ask you to votarmi 'cause I'm one of you born on the road every day and understand what it means having to survive ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment